Strong User Authentication & Identity Management for Mobile and Desktop PCs.
OmniPass is a PC client application that can be used by consumers and enterprises to securely login to websites and applications (SSO) and to protect data on a PC. The OmniPass Client Edition can also be used to secure e-mail, VPN and certificate private key access. Used standalone or in conjunction with strong authentication devices such as fingerprint readers or smart cards, OmniPass allows users to conveniently and securely forget about passwords and protect their data.
OmniPass also scales easily to an enterprise class solution which is integrated with Active Directory when used with OmniPass Enterprise Edition.
OmniPass supports multiple authentication devices and can be configured for multifactor authentication using any combination of authentication devices connected to the PC. The architecture of the OmniPass client Edition consists of a scalable and flexible “OmniPass Subsystem”, which allows for virtually any type or class of authentication or storage device to be supported by the enterprise via an “OmniPass Plug-In” component. The enterprise can implement a certain security strategy today, for example biometrics or smart cards, but as an enterprise grows and business requirements change, support for new devices, such as Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chips or custom tokens, can be easily added.
Key Features at a Glance:
- Secure Single Sign-On and Enterprise Class Password Management including support for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Browsers (Firefox 64 bit not supported)
- Multi-device and Multi-factor Authentication
- Smart Cards
- TPM Support
- Hardware Tokens
- File and folder encryption
- Encrypted file sharing
- Secure E-mail, VPN and certificate access
- QuickAction support – includes QuickLaunch and Fast User Switching (FUS) support
- Supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012 (32 bit/64 bit)*
- Easy to use GUI
- Simple installation program
- Simple method to import existing passwords
- Multi-language support
- Works with OmniPass Enterprise Edition
Some of the OmniPass product features and/or supported devices listed above may not be available with a standalone client edition version of OmniPass and may require the Softex OmniPass Enterprise Edition.
Please contact us if you have any questions.