– Identity as a Service (IaaS) that includes strong authentication and authorization.
– A modular architecture that can be extended to apply IaaS features to a specific vertical market.
– Can be hosted in a public cloud, private on-premise server, or in a semi-private cloud.
– Multiple SDKs available to allow API level integration into a variety of platforms.
– Modern, standards-based architecture supporting OpenID Connect, OAuth2.0, SCIM 2.0, FIDO 2.0, etc.
– Multi-tenant server support to enable partners, resellers, VARs an MSPs to host IaaS for different clients.
– Supports biometric devices such as fingerprint readers, signature recognition pads and palm vein scanners.
– Architected to support other technologies such as FIDO, face and voice as well as non-biometric modalities.
– Supports authentication via any OAuth2.0 compatible service, such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
OmniDefend CVS is Softex’s first implementation of the OmniDefend architecture designed for the banking industry, providing extended APIs and reporting to allow financial institutions to easily integrate employee login via strong authentication with OmniDefend through its Core Banking Systems (CBS) operator screens. OmniDefend CVS APIs can be integrated into any financial application (e.g. ATM machines, physical access to safe deposit lockers, customer facing websites, etc.) The Core Banking system can make use of OmniDefend CVS APIs for strong authentication of transactions requiring employee approval and extensive reporting capabilities.
Founded in 1992, Softex, http://www.softexinc.com, is a market leader and provider of security-focused software solutions including Enterprise Single Sign-On (ESSO), Identity and Access Management (IAM), and Data Protection of Self-Encrypting Drives. Softex offers both on-premise and cloud-based security solutions to HealthCare, Financial, Corporate, Government and OEM markets with a focus on strong user authentication and helping its customers meet industry compliance. With over 100M licenses shipped, Softex serves many of the top tier companies, such as Dell, Lenovo, Hewlett-Packard, Fujitsu, SanDisk, Kensington, Synaptics and Accenture.