Minimize Employee Password Resets with OmniPass SSO
OmniPass Enterprise will remember your employee’s logins and reduce the number of password reset-related help desk calls, resulting in more employee up-time, increased productivity and a reduction expensive support calls.
Multi-Factor Authentication Support
Support true multi-factor authentication using a wide variety of 2-factor devices such as fingerprint readers, smart cards, palm vein readers, tokens, etc, increasing your company’s security policies while making the compliance auditors happy.
Try OmniPass FREE for 30 days
Gain Control of your Company Logins
Manage all of your employee passwords and logins from a single console to know exactly who is accessing your corporate information.
Simple Integration with your company server
Omnipass Enterprise SSO installs quickly and easily into your Active Directory server.
Works within your processes
Roaming employees can sign in from any PC, using any authentication device.
Let OmniPass Enterprise SSO help you get ready for your next HIPPA or Sarbanes Oxley audit by creating comprehensive auditing reports tracking logins, access to workstations, websites, applications….anywhere sensitive data may reside.
OmniPass SSO Key Features at a Glance:
- Citrix/Terminal Service Support
- Novell Server Support
- Large scale 1:N matching capability
- Advanced authentication rules
- Emergency Login Method
- Secure login to the PC using strong user authentication
- Enterprise class password management and single sign-on for websites and applications to implement a completely “password free” environment in an organization. Works with all applications include SAP, Oracle and connectivity products such as 5250 and 3270 emulators as well as Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
- Encrypted file sharing in the enterprise. OmniPass Enterprise Edition allows encryption keys for each user to be stored in the server allowing any user in the domain to securely share encrypted data with other users without any key management or transfer
- Secure E-mail, VPN and certificate access
- Support for multi-device and multi-factor authentication including Biometrics, Smart Cards, TPM Support, Hardware Tokens, RFID and Barcode etc.
- Standard Microsoft Management Console (MMC) for managing user accounts and settings, as well as management of authentication hardware such as the TPM.
- Choice of centralized or remote enrollment for user authentication devices.
- Enterprise level event logging. This allows for authentication, encryption and most other user operations to be logged into the Active Directory or the ADAM server. Allows IT staff to produce an audit trail of user operations to help comply with governmental regulations such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and the Gramm-Leech-Bliley Act.
- Integrated License Management to simplify the procedure of auditing and tracking
- Shared workstation mode support
- Self Service Password Reset (SSPR)
- Multi-language Support
- Supports Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008 (32 bit/64 bit)*
OmniPass. Password Management Made Simple